- Perform system studies and technical audit on electrical installation.
- Conduct fault diagnosis and rectification on power system, adopting the our patented 'Live Diagnosis' technology.
- Perform testing and maintenance on electrical protection systems.
- Perform maintenance and repair work on electrical switchgear and power transformer.
- Candidate with Diploma/Certificate in Electrical/Power/Electronics Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn, strong teamwork and self-disciplined.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?