- Experience in F&B lines and Franchising
- Understand and communicate marketing strategy in F&B lines and objectives to business needed.
- Handling social media, marketing posters and related collateral's.
- Analyse, monitoring customers and feedback result,
- To ensure correct and consistent strategic brand / restaurant direction & brand imagery in all aspects of work
- Support marketing team at all events, promoting sales and advertising campaign
- Plan and execute marketing events in coordination with restaurant management
- Up to date with F&B and Franchising trends
- Social media savvy
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- The candidate must possess at least a Professional certificate. Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality, proactive and team player
- Possess own transport
- Full-time position available
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?