- Posses contruction knowledge for site supervision, attend site meetings, material controlling and managing employees/sub-contractors.
- Procurement of the construction materials with the supplier and able to negotiate the pricing with the supplier.
- Responsible for effective coordination and timely completion of projects within budget and within the scope.
- Manages employees/sub-contractors to achieve completion of the project within budget, on schedule with quality workmanship.
- Implement QAQC inspection on the purchased materials and the performed works such as architectural, structural, M&E and others.
- Manage and verify the account of the construction project for reporting purposes.
- Possess well-versed in accounting to monitor and inspect material receipts/other accounts.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor's Degree on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Structural Building), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): negotiation skill, well-versed in accounting, good supervisory skills, good interpersonal and communication skill, attention to details, quality focus, managing profitability.
- Able to travel outstation and based at the site.
- Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prefer Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Contract basis for 2 years.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?