- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager or Sales Account Executive.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Familiarity of sales performance metrics.
- Good writting, communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Must possess own transport
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly bonuses