1. Responsible for overall quality system in HR department
2. Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
3. Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
4. Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
5. Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
6. Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance /absenteeism and report to Operations Manager.
7. Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies
8. Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
9. Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities