- Prepare payment voucher, debit note, credit note and journal voucher.
- Maintain adequate cash flow and ensure cash book and petty cash are updated.
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- Ensure bank reconciliation are prepare on timely basis.
- Debtor and creditor management including invoicing and monitoring payments to suppliers.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties & responsibilities as assigned.
- Possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/LCCI qualification or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- Minimum 1 Year of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in operating Master Accounting Software.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?