HR & Admin Officer / Executive
Johor - Skudai
- Responsible for handling hiring and training of workers and staff
- Prepare staff employment contracts, update staff personal files and records
- Apply and update work permits
- Time Management & Leave update and record
- Payroll Computation
- Assist in performance appraisal, salary & benefit administration
- Maintain good working relationships with all staffs and management
- Perform general administrative duties, IT and System
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Able to communicate fluently in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Words, Power point
- At least 1year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Skudai.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Familiar with employment act.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Sales Executive 销售执行员
Outdoor Customer Service 客户服务助理（Chinese Speaking）