To coordinate sewing operators and technical support team to produce garments efficiently and within the delivery, quality and quantity specifications of the customers.
1) Pre-production Preparation:
- create the operator loading based on the operator skill matrix and operation breakdown. Identify sewer training needs to achieve balanced production and communicate to Sewing Manager to arrange for required training.
- based on the operator loading, develop the machine layout plan to minimize wasted motion.
2) Daily Meetings: conduct daily meetings with operators to communicate production targets and critical focus areas.
3) Machines: monitor Mechanic to ensure machinery, folders and work aids are prepared in good condition before production.
4) Production Targets: assist the Sewing Manager in setting daily / hourly production targets. Communicate daily / hourly production targets set by the Sewing Manager to the sewing line and organize the sewing team to achieve the set targets.
5) Continuous Improvement: with the use of Kaizen tools, identify opportunities for continuously improving efficiency and initiate development of required work process aids (e.g. tools to reduce handling or transport motion) through relevant parties (e.g. Mechanic, Industrial Engineering, etc.)
6) Quality Monitoring: monitor the real-time quality status on the sewing line using the in-line and end-line quality data. Coordinate Sewing GT and Mechanics to identify the root causes of quality problems and implement immediate corrective actions.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities