- Ensure receiving, warehousing and distribution operations in proper orders.
- Manage stocks and storage facilities.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols when necessary.
- Manage stock movement and ensure inventory is properly maintained.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data available with Accounts Department.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company policies and vision.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts if necessary.
- Overseeing and complete warehouse operational requirements and matters by scheduling and assigning employees; as well as following up on work results.
- Processing daily incoming orders.
- Constantly review and re-draft warehouse operation policy when necessary.
- Responsible for incoming goods and outgoing goods inspection before deliver.
- Work closely with Transporter to ensure goods are delivered on-time and correctly.
- Dealing with various vendors on maintenance and labourer issue.
- Adhere to all warehouse policies and procedures.
- To carry out other ad-hoc duties and functions assigned by the HOD from time to time.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?