Job Responsibilities :
- To perform the following duties as an optometrist:
- To provide customers with professional advice.
- To give eye check-ups to customers.
- To perform refraction on customers who are 8 years old and above.
- To interpret prescriptions.
- To edge lenses as prescribed.
- To dispense and adjust the frames of spectacles.
- To perform sales duties:
- To provide customers with professional advice and consultation on spectacles.
- To do daily shop operations, retails sales, inventory controls, and other relevant duties.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Optometry or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess a certificate from Fellow of British Dispensing Optician (FBDO)
- Candidate must at least be registered with MOC (Malaysia Optical Council) / MOM (Majlis Optik Malaysia)
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- Do have working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work interactively and cooperatively as a team.
- Able to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual wage salary
- Allowance * (Loyalty, OWNDAYS Grade, transportation)
- Shift working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave, sick leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
* T&C applied