- Perform First Piece, in process inspection and CMM inspection as per inspection plan.
- Identify statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes to ensure conformance to specification and requirements.
- Identify sample size and acceptable error. Ensure the dimension to meet our quqlity pln if found NC must highlight to QA Engineer.
- Establish statistical reliability and perform reliability demonstration tests.
- Analyze data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and make recommendations.
- Maintain all inspection results and records in accordanace to establish procedures.
- Maintain Good House Keeping and take are equipments at any time.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Required languages: English & Mandarin is preferred
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Min. 1 year experience in quality control.
- Knowledge of GD&T and drawing reading is a must, ability to define problems, collect data establish facts and draw valid consultation.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Fitness membership
- Free lunch from Monday - Friday
- MEC Club membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Assembly & Supplier Quality Assistant Engineer