- Basic knowledge in labour legislation.
- Process monthly payroll.
- Support & assist in recruitment process.
- Maintain all HR records (leave & attendance record).
- Responsible for maintaining staff inventory.
- Assist in staff training & development.
- Assist in foreign workers matters.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Professional Certificate of Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Words, Power Point).
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?