Samadhi is an established hospitality and restaurant group offering unique holiday and dining experiences in Asia. Its brands include Villa Samadhi in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, Japamala Resort in Pulau Tioman and the Tamarind Group of restaurants in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Samadhi Retreats is known for its “State of Mind” philosophy delivered through its award-winning properties, special concepts and personal service.
- Able to handle accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the system
- Maintain financial files and records
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, type periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos
ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
- Managing the day to day financial functions of the Accounts Department.
- Assist in the daily operation of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Responsible for accuracy of figures to ensure report quality.
- To support to prepare and present financial reports for management’s decision making.
- Responsible for month end and year end closing within stipulated timeline and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the closing of monthly accounts.
- Responsible for financial planning, forecasting, variance analysis, trend analysis and expenses analysis.
- Daily management of cash flow & treasury functions.
- Supervise the assistants debtor and creditor reconciliations, and provide guidance to assistants to clear/correct items on a timely basis
- Perform monthly intercompany and bank reconciliations, and clear/correct items on a timely basis
- Preparing and monitoring ST and Tourism Tax submissions and returns
- To control income, cash flow and expenditure
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified or part qualified accountant will be an advantage (e.g. ACCA)
- Minimum 5 years working in accounting and finance with at least 2 years working as an Accounts Executive
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Meticulous, pro-active, independent, can-do attitude, sense of responsibility
- Experience in hotels or F&B is a MUST
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave