- Formulate and execute sales strategies to achieve sales target.
- Organize weekly sales meeting with sales team and agents to monitor on their sales performance and to discuss on the current market feedback.
- Prepare analysis and sales reports for sales and marketing meeting.
- Maintain Good working relationships with existing customers and providers them with technical and marketing support.
- Contacts potential customers and sources of new business and informs them of the products the company offers. Maintains a database of current customers, prospects and influencers.
- Maintains a weekly sales call and expense reporting system according to established procedures.
- Responsible for customer accounts receivable and personallycontacts customers with accounts over 30 days past due and arranges for collection.
- Is constanly alert to competitor activities and products. Collect samples, literature, labels, etc.
- Work with Directors to develop and implement customer marketing plans.
- Engaging in high level team work and flexing your personal skills.
- Strong communication skills to inspire, direct, and lead your team to meet all proposed deadlines.
- Work independently without concern, stay self-motivated and always meet your deadlines.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Business or equivalent.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in Sales.
- Good leadership, communication and selling skill.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Good analytical ability: Identify.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of highly confidential business information.
- Willing to travel to oversea & based in oversea.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Production Planner / Executive
Account Executive / Account Assistant