- Liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and supplier.
- Sourcing and purchase items required in tender, monitor project costing and isuue purchase order
- Monitoring on delivery of goods purchased as per date required to meet the timeline of the projects
- Monitoring projects progress claims, variation order, omission works and meet the projects handover date
- Work closely with design team
- Ensure proper filing of purchasing documentation records from start to end of each projects
- Knowledge in preparing cost proposals for new projects
- Knowledge in Interior Design industry or similiar with interior decoration work is an added value
- Prepare quotation and prepare tender documents are an addded advantage
- Knowledge in M&E works is an added value
Skills & requirements:
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experince in QS
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office application
- Possess good interpersonal communications skills, initiative and able to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
No. 15, Jalan OP 1/6, Pusat Perdagangan One Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Purchasing Assistant-Senior (Construction Industry)
Accounts Assistant (Fresh Graduate / Junior)
Interior Designer (Senior)
Interior Designer (Fresh Graduate/Entry Level)
Site Supervisor (Junior)
Site Supervisor (Senior)