- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Candidates with no retail experience and fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided. Candidates with experience is an add-on.
- Able to perform shift duties.
- Willing to reallocate.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Community Dietitian / Community Nutritionist
- Sufficient knowledge of healthcare products which sell in shop and modern selling technique
- Possess positive thinking, self-initiated, and good working attitude
- Conveying academic health text into real-life effective implication for benefits of community especially in preventative and primary health care
- Extend genuine warmth to customers, focus on medication safety
- Continuous learning, refreshing and keeping knowledge up-to-date
- Flexibility in tasks allocation and open-minded to accept new technologies and changes
- Market sensitive with strong commercial awareness
- Great passion for contributing towards society via various channels including corporate social responsibility projects, school talks or health promotions.
- Nutritional and dietetic counseling, modification or enhancement towards publics’ health
- Internal and external training for continuous professional development or public education
- Introducing and selecting the suitable dietary or nutritional supplementation which will improve health conditions for consumers
- Report and work together as a team with branch manager to achieve organization’s goal and objectives
- Involve in innovative projects or in-house cooking to improve professional values towards community and organization
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?