To support the Finance Manager and the finance team in periodic closing and reporting, monitor and secure records of company assets, reconcile accounts and assist in budget planning process and year end audits.
Financial Reporting & Control
- Assist in production of accurate financial reports, ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all the company transactions and entries to the general ledger.
- Maintain and perform monthly reconciliation of designated GL Accounts including resolving any discrepancies in accordance with closing routines.
- Ensure accurate and consistent reporting of all capital expenditure within the business.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register and update with all transaction movements, ensuring it is reconciled to the General Ledger.
- Assist in the yearly budget process including periodic forecasts.
- Assist in the annual year end audits and support in preparation of required audit schedules.
- Assist in ad-hoc simple financial analysis and any other ad-hoc accounting duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in Retail or Foods & Baverage industry
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Good knowledge of accounting principles & concepts
- Able to reconcile sub-ledgers to General Ledger
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of audit requirements
- Good business and financial acumen
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ara Damansara
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave