- To plan audit visit schedule and to prepare audit checklist;
- To carry out all necessary audit works including routine branch visit, perform stock count, documents vouching, visit customers
- To prepare audit report to the Management for every branch visit and to highlight in your report on any findings during the course of audit;
- To compile stock take results and submit report to the Management and highlight any weaknesses/findings detected during the process of stock count;
- To ensure the internal control system implemented by the Company have been followed by all branches and all departments ;
- Min. of 1 year working experience in internal / external audlt field.
- Good attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate / Diploma
- Working location: Kempas, Johor Bahru.
- Preferable Chinese Candidates.
- Possess own car and willing to travel outstation frequently.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?