- To manage, prepare and pre-set the tooling for the CNC area machines
- To organize and maintain the tooling storage
- To verify tooling minimum quantity level and re-order the material
- To support the CNC technician in optimizing the machining process
- To manage and alter programme settings as and when required
- To manage and prepare all tooling for CNC / deburring / assembly area
- To assist Production Supervisor and act as the supervisor during his absence
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, DKM 4, Diploma, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cnc machine, tooling, mills, cutter, micrometer, read mechanical drawing.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in experience in the use of CNC machine.
- Able to preset tooling, make modification on the CNC (CNC program).
- Candidate to be able to read and understand a mechanical drawing.
- Knowledge of the functioning of a CNC machinery, different tooling / mills / cutter.
- Knowledge of manual inspection equipment (micrometer, caliper, gauges, etc.)
- Good knowledge of production scheduling, efficiency (OAE) and OTD.
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing and 5S principles
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sendayan.
- 12 Hours shifts Monday to Saturday ( with OT)
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
Work Force Management Officer / Real Time Analyst
Internship (Real Estate/Property Management) - 6 Months ( Starts on 3rd Feb 2020)
Contract Assistant ( 1Year) Damansara Heights (RM 1800)
Technical Sales Engineer [Oil&Gas] - Penang / Butterworth / Georgetown
Administration Executive Based in Petaling Jaya
Accounts Executive (6 month contract)