- To manage, prepare and pre-set the tooling for the CNC area machines
- To organize and maintain the tooling storage
- To verify tooling minimum quantity level and re-order the material
- To support the CNC technician in optimizing the machining process
- To manage and alter programme settings as and when required
- To manage and prepare all tooling for CNC / deburring / assembly area
- To assist Production Supervisor and act as the supervisor during his absence
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, DKM 4, Diploma, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cnc machine, tooling, mills, cutter, micrometer, read mechanical drawing.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in experience in the use of CNC machine.
- Able to preset tooling, make modification on the CNC (CNC program).
- Candidate to be able to read and understand a mechanical drawing.
- Knowledge of the functioning of a CNC machinery, different tooling / mills / cutter.
- Knowledge of manual inspection equipment (micrometer, caliper, gauges, etc.)
- Good knowledge of production scheduling, efficiency (OAE) and OTD.
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing and 5S principles
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sendayan.
- 12 Hours shifts Monday to Saturday ( with OT)
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Customer Operations for Hong Kong Market (Immediate)
Associate Tax Analyst (5 Months Contract) Mandarin Speaking
Work Force Management Officer / Real Time Analyst
HR Associate ( 5 months contract ) Arabic Speaking / Translations
Account Executive (6 month contract)
Full Set Accounting Clerk (6 months contract)