HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
At Optic Marine we understand the importance of Human Capital and the value of each individual contributor in our teams. As we continue to expand, we seek suitably qualified candidates to join our HR Department as contributors to our goal of continuous development and improvement in our organisational culture, structure and dynamics.
The candidate will report to the Head of HR and Compliance and provide support in full spectrum of HR activities. He/She will be independent, analytical in nature, a good communicator and encourager.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
● To streamline, review and manage HR policies, Compensation and Benefit for the Optic Marine Group as the regional head office;
● To be responsible for Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Retention & Talent Performance Management for Optic Marine Group (including staff and crew);
● To be responsible for HR budgeting and monthly reporting;
● To oversee the management and reporting of staff and crew monthly payroll;
● To drive, maintain and update HR systems and database and records;
● To be responsible for staff and crew compensations and benefits administration including insurance coverage and claims, staff & crew welfare and others;
● To be responsible for staff and crew expatriate pass and working permit application and renewal and all related operational licenses;
● To be responsible for any new application and renewal of Optic Marine Group ISO 9001:2015 and other ISO certifications, including internal and external audit, Management Review Meeting and compilation of departmental statistics;
● Oversee and implement training systems and performance appraisals;
● To oversee flight booking and hotel reservation support system;
● Any other job as assigned from time to time.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field;
● At least 10 years working experience in HR sector, preferably in the Marine Industry;
● Good communication, interpersonal skills, high attention to detail, flexible;
● Proficient and trustworthy in handling sensitive and confidential matters;
● Possess knowledge of HR practice and current Labour Law/Industrial Relations/statutory requirements;
● Possess own transport;
● Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia with conversational Mandarin as an added advantage.
The HR Manager role offers excellent career growth opportunities and looks after HR in our other offices in the Region. If you are keen to explore how you can build a career with us based on your years of experience, are resourceful with superb organisation skills, please submit your full resume to email@example.com.