- Analyze clients' financial statuses.
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities.
- Develop sound plans and budgets for clients.
- Customize financial plans according to clients' changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Present and sell suitable financial products and services.
- Find and approach prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Proven experience as financial planner or similar role; experience in sales or customer service is an asset.
- Ability to analyze financial information and comply with regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems.
- Keen eye to detail and strong math skills.
- Good ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant field; professional certification (e.g. CFP) is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities