- Experience in handling or selling through calls/phones
- Achieve weekly target demonstrations and presentations to dealers and end users.
- Find new accounts.
- Maintain proper record and filing for all the documentation and correspondence.
- Liaise follow up with clients for delivery, order status and payments
- Sales communication skills and support to optimise services to customers.
- Ensure telesales achieve targeted outgoing calls per week and achieve targeted quota
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any field
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin optional
- Independent, proactive, result orientated with good interpersonal skills.
- Possess good working attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision and in a fast paced environment
- Must possess own transport.
- At least 4 year of working experience is required for this position.
- Those who is able to start immediate and presently working in banking, government and education industry would be a definate advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trip/ dealers incentive trips
- An off day on your birthday
- Zero MC bonus
- Mileage/toll/parking claims
- Medical insurance & personal leave
- Direct report to shareholders/management and no complex multilevel SOP approval required
- An opportuntiy to learn entrepreneurship and not performing a specific job function
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?