- Candidates must have at least Bachelor Degree in related field
- Strong communication and management skill
- At least 10 years of related working experience
- Plans, develops, coordinates and supervises facilities improvements including preventative maintenance, life cycle requirements, inspections of all PSM’s assets and central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Coordinate intra-office move
- Oversee and monitor repair works, refurbishment and renovations by contractors and vendors until completed
- Implement best practise processes to increase efficiency and to ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers and compare the cost of goods and services to maximize cost effectiveness
- Maintain good relations and negotiating contract with contractors and vendors to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of suppliers contract
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Verify invoices and payments according to contract price
- Plan and monitor appropriate facilities by staff levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Generate and present regular reports and review of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchase.
- Prepare facility budget and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Oversee and advise environmental health and safety to ensure compliance with standard and industry codes
- Assure security of the facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants.
- Facilitates the environmental impact studies and development of reports for facility projects
- Oversee pre-qualification, bidding and selection process of contractors for District facility projects, Ensures proper housing of District students and use of school facilities
- Develops and issues Notices to Proceed, Stop Orders, and Final Acceptance and other directions to contractors
- Monitors “Requests for Information” and reviews and processes decisions for change orders
- Develops and facilitates interim District and school operations during construction
- Plans and facilitates interim housing at sites
- Responsible for record keeping of operational costs in conformity with District and State policies, rules and regulations
- Other tasks and duties that arise from the facility planning and construction process Knowledge and Abilities: Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to the construction; knowledge of principles and techniques of supervision and training; ability to analyze and make accurate estimates of costs; ability to prepare and present oral and written reports; ability to plan and organize departmental procedures; ability to work cooperatively with others
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?