- Developing new functions and enhancing high traffic e-commerce application.
- Bug tracking and version control.
- Producing quality coded solutions from design specifications.
- Demonstrated skills in developing reports and analytical applications, using one or more industry standard report tools.
- Worked closely with analyst, designer and internal staff.
- Possess knowledge and experience of mobile apps (Android and IOS)
- Experiences in LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) will be added advantages.
- Experiences in developing, configuring, supporting, maintaining and managing changes to complex packaged software solutions based on relational databases.
- Strong understanding of data integration, quality and validation
- Excellent SQL or related databases query languages
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Human Resources Executive
WAREHOUSE SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATION OFFICER
Subang , Shah Alam