- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in all kinds of projects, travel arrangement & business events
- Coordinate multiple projects assigned by top management
- Handle internal and external business correspondences, projects and meetings independently
- To compile media summary reports and develop business development proposals as required
- Support other ad-hoc projects and duties
- Prefered lady
- Preparation of agenda, minutes and presentations to Board of Directors (BOD)
- Maintains MD schedule; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintenance of the company’s register and minutes book, preparing and attending to various corporate documents and filling of all statutory documents with the relevant authorities or bodies and ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met.
- Responsible for compliance with the corporate governance policies/requirements
- Other administrative and reporting duties for legal, secretarial and corporate governance units
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all activities at all times
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Secures information by completing database backup
- Performs experience level secretarial tasks of a confidential nature
- Communicates in a positive and effective manner with staff, guests, visitors etc.
- To take on other responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management
- Assisting in any corporate or legal exercises as and when required
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?