- Admin executive will be in charge of providing full office administrative support to the team and department. This includes support to High Management and general office administration. The administrative required as the provision of all needs and services to ensure the continuity of the foundation's work as required and its organizational units.
KEY JOB TASKS:
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
- Establish and organize Foundation Procurement database / Filing System / Procurement and Order Records.
- Prepare, manage and follow enquiries, quotation and purchase orders.
- Maintain the highest standard and professionalism and communication when conducting procurement transactions or when interacting with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Keeping and providing all types of papers and supplies necessary for writing, printing, binding, copying and saving.
- Following up the printing and binding missions in the prints companies as per the approved specifications.
- Saving and providing the prints of the foundation including the documents forms, records and reports.
- Taking care of the administrative requirements such as the office services.
- To identify the required furniture and supplies in accordance with the approved specifications.
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
- To provide the needs of the foundation including the materials, equipment and the services by the specified quantities and qualities and following up the maintenance process on time and with the best price.
- Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back‐up support for co‐workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals
- Monitor and maintain equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, stationery, etc. when required.
- Work in the respect of the Foundation Quality Management and ISO Requirements.
- Experience working in Non Profit Organization is an advantage.
- Office Management
- Transportation Management
- The Influence
- Office Technique
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
LEVEL 13, MENARA TOKIO MARINE LIFE, 50400, LN TUN RAZAK KUALA LUMPUR
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
HEAD OF PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT & STUDIES