- Offer service and customer support during field visits.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and T&C tasks.
- Handle equipment of portable air compressor and power generator in general factory and oil and gas platform.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and recommend proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Abide all company's filed procedures and protocols.
- Work with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Proven field service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment of portable air compressor and power generator.
- Experience in handling industrial engine (Deutz, Kubota, Cummins, CAT) will be an added advantage
- Experience working in oil and gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Proficient with mobile tools and applications.
- Possess at least Diploma or any relevant field.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?