Roles and Responsibilities:
This position is a key role to support PTP process owner to manage overall Procure to Pay processes for around subsidiaries of LIXIL Corporation in APAC.
- Support the PTP Process Owner to transfer local Accounts payables activities and processes to BPO and CoE.
- Take initiatives to continual improve the application of existing and new processes in the subsidiaries in scope of FSSC.
- Work closely with the BPO PTP team to ensure day-to-day accounts payable activities, invoicing, employee expense and payments transactions are processed within agreed timeline and company policies.
- Work closely with Procurement team/BPS/CoE to review and monitor the end-to-end procurement processes, and proactively identify the continuous improvement opportunities
- Report and escalate the daily/closing operational issues include performance packages to PTP process owner
- Support the PTP Process Owner to manage the business requirement, BPO service quality, issues and feedback.
- Ensure that a process network of super users is engaged in the development and implementation of PTP processes
- Approve payment in accordance with the Delegation of Authority.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Team Lead or PTP subject matter expert within a shared service center organization is a MUST-have
- Minimum 3-year experiences in finance at supervisory level includes the manufacturing and commercial background in APAC region. Specialization in AP is highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of SAP AP processes and control.
- Demonstrated ability in issues resolution with abilities to solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Be prepared to travel within APAC – about 20%
- CPA and/or relevant degree
- Experience to work for IFRS/USGAAP and J-SOX/US-SOX/any kind of internal control system equivalent to J-SOX.
- Lean/6-sigma experience is highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with working in a Japanese MNC is highly advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in a 2nd language apart from English will be an advantage