- Manage to ensure the Accounts Department has good teamwork and meet all management deadlines for reports
- Guide and work alongside with the entire Accounts & Purchasing Department to ensure their work is completed thoroughly and well up to Management standard.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Daily cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds
- Maintain banking relationship with relevant Bank Officers
- Up to date monthly bank reconciliation
- Monthly preparation of company’s budget and ensure all commitments are paid
- Prepare monthly analysis on P&L against prior and budget
- Perform other related functions as instructed or delegated by your immediate superior or assigned by the Management from time to time
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in relevant field.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Preferably strong knowledge in Purchasing
- Multi-tasking and able to work with minimum supervision
- Preferable those who can start immediate.
- Preferably Female candidate
- Preferably Chinese candidate
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?