- Responsible for the execution of window display including sourcing of props, installation of seasonal window scheme, display during promotional and seasonal change over.
- Organise, planning and maintaining the store environment includes window displays, interior point of sales displays and special promotional displays to boost up the sales.
- Ability to achieve a fine balance image and commerciality and to create creative solutions that optimizes sales opportunities Management of Visual Merchandising budget and expenses.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festival or seasonal themes.
- Liaise with suppliers on all creative executions and ensure new store set-up within deadlines.
- Perform regular shop visitation to do visual improvements.
- Regularly manage maintenance and upkeep of the in store fixtures.
- Liaise with operation team to ensure that image standardise and brand consistency are well communicated and aligned throughout all the stores.
- Train the teams to maintain the store image to ensure maintain a global brand image. (Ensure Managers are trained and coached to achieve desired merchandising standards)
- Prepare and submit expenses report on utilised and forecast and VM reports as per requirement.
- Able to balanced work on multiple projects.
- Undertake other duties and responsibility as may assign by the Management from time to time or as when necessary for the effective realizations of the job purpose.
- With experience in Sports Merchandise
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position with strong background in textiles and fashion trends, and a keen eye for colour and proportion.
- Creative, initiative, responsible, independent & self-motivated.
- Ability to think strategically to make a real difference.
- Resilient in problem solving and resourceful in handling difficult / challenging situations
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance