Coordinating activities of engineering including designing components, products and systems.
- To ensure that products manufactured by supplier are in accordance and meets the required standard, and understanding of regulations as they apply to our products.
- Providing technical support to the organization, supplier and customers.
- To perform field test and mechanical test as to make sure the product is performing within the required specification.
- Generating Bill of Material, Technical Booklet, Product Specification and Request for information (RFI) and also ensure all are updated.
- Review customer’s requirement and technical capabilities meet their specifications and expectations.
- To design new part base on customers expectation/needs.
- Perform test on products, new parts/sample received from supplier and generate report.
- Managing tooling, moulds and die fabrications.
- Understanding of the current operating modes & details of critical aspects of the design by studying design documents, observing the operation of the product, and interfacing with the original developers of the product.
- Attend customer complaints.
- Root cause analysis of plant & field failures, resulting in design improvements.
- Involve in cost reduction activities as part of a cross-functional team.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by superior.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronic or Mechanical).
- At least 3 to 4 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of fundamental design elements relevant to consumer electronic products (such as HDMI, digital audio, digital video).
- Innovative, analytical and possess problem solving skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Preferably with basic AutoCAD and Solidworks knowledge.
- Good command of written and verbal English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport.
Note: Training will be provided