- To purchase & source the raw materials activity from local & overseas shipment.
- To issue P/O to vendors for the material planning requirement.
- Expediting & follow up with vendors on time materials delivery as materials planning requirement.
- To check the pricing, make the comparison data to determine support to their subordinated for all the purchase activity co-dination with others department requester for indirect materials.
- To keep the Approved Vendor List updated
- To introduce only environmental friendly material to manager level or other requirements.
- To use only authorized direct/ indirect material for environmental conformence material label.
- To segregate and dispose scheduled waste according to legal and other requirements.
- To ensure all subordinates use environmental friendly material.
- To perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- More than 2 to 5 years experience in Purchasing is required for this position.
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skill.
- Must have ISO 9001/ISO 14001/IATF 16949 experience.
- Required Language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?