- Start work immediately
- Career Development Opportunities
- Friendly and Open working environment
- Daily accounting functions and keeping full set of account.
- Timely preparations of payments, quotations and purchase order.
- Monitoring and following up billing and collection.
- Ensure proper recording and filing of accounting and all documents
- Able to handle confidential information in discreet manner.
- Carry out adhoc duties as required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least three to four years working experience in construction company.
- SQL accounting software knowledge will be key advantages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must work independently with good attitude, good interpersonal skill and smooth communication.
- Languages (Written & Spoken): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?