Ability to speak, read, and write in Chinese in order to handle China client.
Top 500 Asia Brand
Top 100 Premium Brand in Public Companies
Top 100 Real Estate Industry of Comprehensive Strength
Top 10 Fastest Growing Real Estate Enterprises
Top 10 Green Responsible Enterprises
- Ensure accurate and timely progressive billings to purchasers.
- Timely collections of receivables in accordance to credit term and follow up regularly on overdue account.
- Attend and take appropriate action to resolve debtors' inquiries and complaints. Proactive in identifying and resolve potential difficult debtors' account.
- Ensure all collections are promptly deposited and accounted for on a timely basis.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with purchasers and solicitors on SPA relevant matters and maintain proper records accordingly.
- To maintain an up-to-date aging report and reconciliation report for receivables balances.
- Continually monitor and review current practices and procedure including credit control system processes and take recommendation on respect of enhancements where necessary.
- Issue reminders and letters of recovery of outstanding payments.
- Liaise and follow up with Purchaser and end-financiers for Purchaser Loan Application process.
- Monitoring/Ensuring timely disbursement either from purchaser or end-financier.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience in property development handling sales admin function and knowledge in WIZ system is required for this position.
- Highly motivated, initiative and ability to work independently.
- Analytically minded with excellent administrative skills and work well with numerical data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- General Benefits (annual leave, medical leave & etc)
- Insurance Coverage
- Birthday Gift
- Company Trip