5 Working Days 五天制
Job Location : 1 vacancy based in Klang 巴生/ 1 vacancy based in Penang 槟城
Welcome candidate who can communicate & write in Chinese / English / BM as this position need to prepare documentation in Chinese & English / BM
Welcome all the fresh graduates who keen to apply , training will be provided
- Plan and monitor supply chain operations.
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively.
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements.
- Monitor orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Interact with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Manage and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Compile logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator.
- Familiarity in customer service will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Able to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP).
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Oustanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities