- Work with the team in the daily production of pastry and confectionery items according to recipes and portion control.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods ie. cakes, cookies, pies, bread, muffins and etc following traditional and modern recipes.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation, maintain a well-organized, stocked, efficient clean and safe working environment.
- Responsible for new product development, ie. develop, designs and create new items for pastry kitchen.
- Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are met for Bakery Team.
- Responsible to carry out the marketing strategic initiatives, market survey to drive and grow the business.
- Assist in tracking and driving the achievement of key strategic priorities; review and analyses the business performance and other business related issues.
- Responsible for any other tasks or job duties as assigned from time to time to meet the business requirement.
- Possess minimum academic qualification in relevant field.
- Min 3 years experience in bakery industry.
- Well verse in Mandarin, Cantonese, English and B. Malaysia.
- Creative in crafting.
- Possess knowledge and experience in a variety of different baking methods.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Co Values
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Engagement Activities
- Birthday voucher
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?