- A Technical Service Desk Specialist (SOS) are responsible for providing NetApp product configuration generation for selling Client's products to existing and potential customers, as well as other pre-sales technical support for selling the Client's products required by the internal customers such as system engineers and other technical teams. You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with vendors, partners and sales to ensure that optimum systems solutions are provided to the technical teams.
- Your overall focus areas will be in supporting and developing processes and systems to provide thorough systems configuration recommendations, and apply your background and experience to deliver solutions to technical problems. You will build your technical and customer services skills by working directly with internal customer and gaining knowledge from more senior systems engineers.
- Performing responsible for internal technical needs to provide system configuration.
- Respond to internal customer needs and requirements as per SD process and SLA
- Provide recommendation on system sizing, under supervision of senior system engineers;
- Become expert and super user of QuoteEdge Quotation Tool
- Be familiar with NetApp product structure and sizing methodology;
- Work with Sales and SEs to respond to RFP's by providing configuration and quotations;
- Provide technical and product EOA (End of Availability), EOS (End of Service), GA (General Availability) information to the sales team;
- Provide technical support to internal customer, such as answering customer questions, preparing technical information and diagram upon user request
- Translating white boarding photo to Microsoft Visio diagram;
- Responsible for internal technical needs such as demo set up, lab set up and assisting other System Engineers or Sales Rep needs.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?