- Responsible for taking off quantities, sourcing subcontractors and suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender submission.
- Tender and contract documents administration, prepare BQ, cost estimate, cost control and budgeting.
- Provide support in the estimation of new project costs, preparation of specifications, BQ and other tender requirements.
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations on quotations submitted by suppliers and subcontractors.
- Follow up with contractors on pricing, price valuation and price negotiation.
- Preparing Letter of Award, Purchase Order, work Order.
- Preparation, submission of claims or variation and final accounts to clients and contractors.
- Liaise with client, consultants, main contractors, as well as suppliers and subcontractors.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma or Professional qualification in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Candidates with experience and fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and computer literacy is essential.
- Positive, proactive and service oriented attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and possess high passion for details.
- Possess good leadership and communication skills.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities