- Responsible for sourcing and procurement of supplies.
- Assisting with vendor selection, pricing negotiation and supplier.
- Monitoring and ensure timely delivery of purchases from supplier.
- Proactively liaising with suppliers to follow up and resolve purchasing supply issues.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma or Professional qualification.
- Preferable with 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good interpersonal and able to communicate in Bahasa, English and Chinese dialects.
- Computer literacy is essential; ability with M/S Office.
- Positive, proactive and service oriented attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and possess high passion for details.
- Possess own transport.
- Prefer Chinese speaking
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may submit your application to email@example.com