- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the Company’s full set accounts and all audit, tax computation and related matters.
- Ensure timely & accurately closing of montly & yearly account.
- Involved in financial and management reporting.
- Ensure accounting process compliance with internal guidelines and Statutory requirements.
- Maintain and keep proper accounting records and filing system.
- Prepare audit & tax schedule.
- Liase with external parties: auditors, tax agents, company secretary and bankers on Company accounting matters.
- Undertake special assignments, ad hoc functions, and other duties as and when requested by the Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma LCCI, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel & Words, UBS & Autocount system would be an added advantage.
- Required written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Possess good working attitude, strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Must be willing to work in Kuantan.
- Can start work immediately preferred.
- Preferred Chinese
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days week
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package
- Performance bonuses
- Medical Scheme
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?