1) Responsible of Accounts Department timely preparation of management reports, cash flow management, preparing budget & liaising with auditors, tax & relevant authorities.
2) Responsible of overall accounting & tax functions which includes timely submission of monthly profit & loss, accounts & balance sheet, bank reconciliation, accounts payable & accounts receivable.
3) Implementation of Internal controls & process improvements within accounting & operational processes.
4) Ensure compliances with Accounting Standards, statutory reporting & local authorities.
5) A team player who is dynamic with mature personality, independent & able to work under minimum supervision & meet tight deadline.
6) Any other ad-hoc projects to be assigned from time to time.
1) Candidate must possess at least a bachelor Degree.
2) Required Language: BM, Chinese, English.
3) At least 10-year(s) experience for this position.
4) Knowledge in AutoCount is preferable.
5) Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Accounts Department.
6) Preferably qualification of Association of Chartered Certified Accountant or Certified Management Accountant.
7) Willing to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave