Job Description :
- Ability to interpret manufacturing shop drawing and translate into production shop floor work orders
- To be responsible and mazimize manpower utilization to achieve daily targeted output or in accordance to the planning schedule
- To ensure the stud frame production, steel fabrication & welding process are in line with the aim of increasing production outputs
- Provide support to the Production Manager and cooperate with all factory team member to maximize productivity, efficiency, quality and cost saving
- Ability to record and analyse manhours for each scope of work trades
- Ability to monitor the cost effectiveness of daily production capacity and labour efficiency in relation to quality & quantity and minimize wastages
- To ensure work orders are generated accurately with production traceability records
- To maintain 5S work system at all times to ensure an organised working environment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung Langsat, Johor
- Candidate must possess at least a Advance/Higher/Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil & Structural), or equivalent
- At least 5-6 year(s) of working experience in the building construction industry or related field is required for this position. Experience in dry wall construction would be preferred.
- Candidates who experience in modular building manufacturing and construction is an added advantage.
- Able to work independetly and perform beyond normal working hours or shift if needed
- Hard working team player and capable to follow procedures competently
- Required language : English
- Required skill(s) : Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project is a plus
- Meet tight deadlines and under stressful conditions
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?