- Liase with contractors, consultant and other related parties.
- Execute planning work of smooth handover with all relevant forms or certificates.
- Ensure construction compliance with the contractual requirements for quality, safety, schedule and cost as well as Design Drawings and Specifications.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
- At least 1 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Willing to travel
- Able to start work immediately
- Knowledge In Quantity Surveying is an added advantage
- Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
- Must be able to speak, write and read in Mandarin due to current contract requirement 必须能够使用中文说，写和读 (优先）
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus (based on performance)
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities