- Responsible for after sales technical support and trouble-shooting role.
- To perform new equipment installation, testing and commissioning at site, repair for a range of equipment.
- Carry out maintenance services at customer site
- Work closely with customer, provide technical knowledge to acquaint customers with know how to optimize equipment.
- Present technical aspects of products to customers and sales channels.
- Responsible to drive, manage and continual system improvement activities.
- Diploma/Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or other equivalent field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with system support and commissioning related field.
- Candidate must have initiative, responsible, meticulous and possess a good working attitude.
- Candidate with back-ground experience from ELV/Audio Visual /Public Address industries is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel outstation.
- Able to start work in short notice will be an added advantage
- Preferred age below 40 years.
- Preferred candidate who able to communicate in Chinese
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?