- Good Career Advancement
- Comfortable Working Enviroment
- Free Transportation Provided
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be joining a team that collaboratively brings top quality services to our customers through social media platforms, email and phone calls.
- Working in a contact centre environment and handling multiple customer calls from our customers.
- Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer queries at first contact where possible.
- Listening to customers and establishing their needs in order to offer relevant products, services and solutions.
- Taking ownership to complete necessary research and customer follow up or alternatively directing the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Responsible for achieving individual performance expectations and development whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities.
- Applicant must be able to speak fluent English and Mandarin.
- Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to apply basic and numerical reasoning when handling customer enquiries.
- Ability to advise, communicate, empathize, resolve conflict and respond sensitively to clients.
- Ability to acknowledge emotions and handle request effectively whilst asking appropriate probing questions.
- Flexibility to work on shift duties (including overnight, weekend and public holidays.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree. Fresh graduate from any field are welcomed to apply.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizen
- Applicants must be willing to work at Cyberjaya.
- No work experience required.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport - Cyberjaya DTS