- Support, implement, maintain and develop the environmental & Quality Management System and related activities in the Company in accordance with ISO 14001 & ISO9001 requirement.
- Execute, support and implement the OSH & Environmental & Quality programs and policy.
- Assist in Document Contol of ISO9001 & ISO14001 in TTDA.
- Assist in collecting, analysing and compiling Company Safety, Environment and Quality assurance.
- Enhance awareness among all employees on the importance of Environment, Safety and Health and motivate them as part of implementation initiatives.
- Assist in inspections of workplace and report any unsafe conditions, unsafe acts and dangerous occurrences.
- Collect, analyse and maintain statistics of factory accidents, dangerous occurrences, occupational hazards at work place.
- Assist in the development of safety & health programs and safety work system in the Company.
- Ad hoc assignments, if necessary
- Students persuing a Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or Office Management.
- Must state internship start date and end date.
Successful applicants will be notified for interview arrangements.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby MRT Station Kota Damansara