- Operates as the Project Manager/ Coordinator and Point of Contact for the assigned department team & outlet.
- Supervise a group of project administrative clerk.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Monitor and control daily schedule, progress and the sufficient of workmanship.
- Ensure submission of reports or analysis is done in a timely manner.
- Meticulous detail and accuracy of all reports submission.
- To ensure that all tasks are done in accordance of instructions and complete on time or follow strictly to timeline.
- Other Ad-hoc tasks and duties that the Management may instruct and assign you from time to time.
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role.
- In-depth understanding with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?