- Able to handle Full Set of Accounts independently
- Prepare timely and accurate accounts, forecasting and weekly management reports
- Prepare monthly financial reports and AD HOC financial data for management’s decision making
- Maintain proper record keeping and organized filing system
- Prepare and monitor daily cash flow position
- To lead a team of Account Assistants, responsible for the provision of an expert financial management service for each departments
- To lead and be responsible for the monthly reporting for these areas such as income and expenditure, ensuring that information produced is robust, accurate and owned by appropriate individual assistants
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least complete LCCI or after the 7th papers in ACCA
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, , English, Mandarin (Bonus)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Good in report writing and can do financial / accounting presentation to the management.
- May manage specific accounting projects independently.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across account teams.
- AD HOC task assigned by superior management as and when needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Uniform Provided
- New Office Enviroment
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?