- Effectively formulating and developing sales opportunities for the company's range of products to various levels of customers and achieving the sales target.
- Establish good rapport with existing and new clients
- Follow-up on proposals/quotations & providing technical supports to clients
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that communicate clearly the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- To be dynamic and aggresive in performing all necessary sales activities.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer.
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Process, Instrumentation and Automation.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and creativity skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Prefer Chinese Speaking due to business nature.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering preferably Engineering (Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum/Oil/Gas)
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Sales Engineer (HQ - Petaling Jaya Selangor)