- Establish a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Identify and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Analyse promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Work as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Good track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job.
- Proficient at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly car allowance
- Fuel card
- Touch n Go card
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership